Nothing can ruin your day faster than a plumbing problem, but if you live in Milton, Washington, at least you have the expertise of Hunt’s Services who is located in Tacoma and is just a phone call away.
Don’t panic if you find yourself in this situation, just call us at 253-785-4773, and we’ll send one of our licensed, certified technicians to your home or commercial property immediately.
Broken sewer lines, leaky pipes, clogged drains, water heater repairs, we handle anything you could possibly need from a plumber in Pierce County, and we’re available around the clock, as well.
Need a new installation? Hunt’s Services is also able to install your water filters, showers, toilets, bathtubs, and pipes, providing you with the best possible affordable plumbing services.
Get us on the job today to take care of your plumbing problems.
Do You Need a Plumber?
You might not realize that it’s time to call a Tacoma plumber. If you notice any of these symptoms, however, don’t wait for another second to call Hunt’s Services.
- Pipes are leaking – Whether you have water gushing from one of your pipes or a small drip under your house, leaking pipes must be stopped before they do damage to your property. The hope is that we’ll be able to repair a small section of pipe, preventing a major pipe replacement. If the damage cannot be repaired, you can trust that Hunt’s Services will replace them quickly and efficiently, getting your plumbing system in Milton running again.
- Plumbing fixtures aren’t draining – It can be frightening when you go to empty your sink or flush your toilet, and the water stays put. In this scenario, you probably have a significant clog that is preventing your fixtures from draining. You could also have a break in your sewer line that is making it impossible for waste to reach the city main. Either way, a professional plumbing service is your best bet for getting it up and running again.
- Lack of hot water – After a long day on the job, nothing feels better than a hot shower. If you turn on your taps and nothing but cold water comes out, you could have an issue with your water heater. Keep in mind that most of these heaters are constructed to last for about ten years, so if yours is getting old, don’t be surprised if you start running into problems. When you’re not getting hot water, Hunt’s Services can repair or replace your water heaters so that you can take that hot shower after all.
- No water pressure – If you go to turn on your tap and it comes out in a trickle, it means you have a plumbing issue. But how serious? Well, it depends. It could be something simple like some debris in your water line. In this situation, we can clean your line, restoring your water pressure. You could also have a cracked water line or a poorly designed system, which are more severe problems, but things that Hunt’s can repair, as well.
Which Plumbing Jobs Does Hunt’s Services Handle?
In Milton, Hunt’s Services is available to handle many different plumbing jobs. Our services include:
- Sewer line repairs
- Water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
- Drain cleaning
- Residential plumbing
- Commercial plumbing
- Plumbing installations
- Sump pump services
- Water filter installations
- Water service repairs
- Emergency plumbing services
- Leak detection
If it involves water or waste removal in your home or commercial property, Hunt’s Services can help. Give us a call at 253-785-4773 and one of our expert plumbers will be over immediately to handle your repair.
How the Repair Process Works?
Many customers want to be prepared for the plumbing repair process beforehand, so here’s how it goes.
When you have a plumbing problem of any type, you’ll call us at 253-785-4773. From there, we’ll send a member of our team to your home or commercial property to inspect the damage. We have a variety of different techniques, including sewer line camera inspections, to determine the severity of the issue and the course of action we should take.
Once we know what we have to do to make the repair, we’ll start with the process. This repair could have us fix a section of pipe with resin, replace part of your water line, or install a new water heater. No matter the job, we’ll handle it in the least invasive manner possible, so your life isn’t disrupted.
If you require a new installation and your plumbing issue isn’t an emergency, the process is a bit different. You’ll still start by giving us a call, and from there we’ll go over your options and set-up an appointment. One of our technicians will then head to your home on the agreed-upon date to start the process.
Plumbers in Milton, Washington
Milton, WA, which sits in both King County and Pierce County, is a beautiful place to live because of its proximity to Tacoma, Seattle, and Puget Sound. At the same time, the city provides a quiet atmosphere, making it an ideal location in which to raise a family.
If you run into a plumbing problem in Milton, Washington at any time, give Hunt’s Services a call at 253-785-4773, and we’ll get on the job right away. From there, you won’t have to worry about the problem for long because Hunt’s will have a certified, licensed technician there quickly to deal with the repair.
Whether you need to set-up an appointment or require emergency services, make Hunt’s Services your first call.