Having a plumbing problem in Fife, Washington is never ideal, but Hunt’s Services are your local Tacoma plumbers standing by serving all of Pierce County to assist you whether it’s a major plumbing emergency in the middle of the night or a simple plumbing repair.
Fife, Washington overlooks the Port of Tacoma, and its proximity to Interstate 5 and Puget Sound makes it an ideal place in which to live. At the same time, plumbing problems in Fife, Washington can create a lot of stress, especially if you find yourself with a plumbing emergency.
Luckily, Hunt’s Services located in nearby Tacoma is here to assist whenever you need a professional to work on your plumbing system. With Hunt’s, you can expect courteous, professional, and, most importantly, quick service on all of your plumbing needs.
We deal with new plumbing installations, too, so give us a call at 253-785-4773 to go over your options and come up with a solution.
Here is more information on what Hunt’s Services can do for you.
When It’s Time to Call Hunt’s Services
Commonly, customers don’t know if their problem is severe enough to warrant a visit from Hunt’s Services. Here are some scenarios where you should 100% contact us:
- You notice water coming from your pipes – A leaky pipe is a serious problem that you’ll want to address immediately. Even a small leak can do a lot of damage to your property when it isn’t repaired quickly, so call us as soon as you notice one. You might not even see water coming from a pipe, but you’ll hear a dripping sound in your home. Get a hold of us, and we’ll repair or replace your pipe, eliminating a lot of stress from your life.
- You don’t have water pressure – Water pressure is essential to a properly functioning plumbing system. Without pressure, you might find it difficult to shower, do the dishes, water the garden, or do anything else that involves water. Reduced water pressure can be caused by debris in your pipes, a water leak, or a poorly designed plumbing system. If the problem came about suddenly, it’s likely a leak or clog in your water line. Hunt’s Services can help, no matter the severity of the issue, so give us a call, and we’ll get to the bottom of it.
- Your fixtures won’t drain – Slowly draining fixtures mean that you have a clog or break in your sewer line. If only one drain is slow, you probably have a small clog near one of your fixtures. When all of your pipes are slow, however, you could have a clogged or broken sewer line, which is a much more pressing problem. Hunt’s Services can identify the cause of your slow drains and come up with a solution quickly and efficiently.
- You don’t have any hot water – When your water heater stops working, you’ll know it immediately because you won’t have any hot water in your home. This experience is frustrating, especially if you’re planning to take a shower after a long day, but it’s nothing Hunt’s Services can’t handle. Whenever possible, we’ll repair your water heater to keep it functioning as long as possible. If a repair isn’t possible, we’ll get a new one in there to quickly restore your service.
How Your Visit From Hunt’s Services Will Go
If you’ve never worked with Hunt’s before, you might not know how the process goes. Here’s what you can expect when you contact us.
When you’re having a plumbing problem, we’ll start by identifying the cause. If you need an emergency plumber, we’ll send a technician over as quickly as we can to help limit the damage. We’ll also let you know what you can do to prevent further destruction in the meantime.
Once one of our technicians can get to your home or business, the repair process can begin. Our diagnostic process sometimes involves doing a camera inspection, which lets us see inside your pipes. In other cases, a visual inspection is all that is needed. We’ll then determine how to complete the repair.
We also handle new installations. If you require a new fixture in your home, give us a call at 253-785-4773 and we’ll set-up an appointment. We’ll send a technician to your home to figure out precisely what you need and then order the perfect fixtures or appliances to meet your needs.
The size of the project doesn’t matter because Hunt’s Services is here to help.
Examples of Plumbing Jobs That We Handle
The expert technicians that work at Hunt’s Services can handle pretty much any plumbing issue that you encounter. Here are some typical jobs that we do in Fife, Washington:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Slab Leak detection
- Plumbing tub, sink, faucet installations
- Water service repairs
- Sewer line repairs
- Water heater installations and repairs
- Commercial maintenance
- Residential maintenance
- Water filter installations
- Sump pump maintenance
- Drain cleaning
We can handle any job that you can throw at us because we have the experience and expertise. Give us a call at 253-785-4773 to discuss your plumbing needs, and we’ll get started on the process as quickly as possible.
At Hunt’s we also offer other home services, if you ever find yourself dealing with HVAC or electrical problems, give us a call! Our electricians and HVAC contractors in Redmond are a phone call away. Once we are on the job, your problem doesn’t stand a chance!
Fife, WA Plumbers
Plumbing systems can be challenging because there are so many components with which to deal. For this reason, it’s always recommended that you go with a professional company like Hunt’s Services, as there’s simply too much that can go wrong.
Whether you need a residential plumber for a new fixture or have an emergency repair that needs fixing, give us a call at 253-785-4773. Hunt’s Services is standing by to ensure that you don’t have to go for a prolonged period without a working plumbing system.